Local residents and guests of Zion Ponderosa will have the wonderful opportunity to help support the Utah Chapter of the Make-AWish Foundation. We will be holding many fundraising events on July 15, 2011 with 80% of the proceeds going to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Utah. Below is a list of events that will be held that day. We look forward to your participation and can’t wait to help make a difference. Thank you for your support.
– 5K Run - 7:30 a.m.
• $20 per adult
• $10 per child under 12
• Please register at http://www.zionponderosa.com/registration.html prior to your stay
• Prizes – such as a free night stay at Zion Ponderosa – will be awarded after the race.
10:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. –
• Tickets will be sold for each activity
• Face Painting
• Balloon Animals
• Cake Walk
• And More!!!
• Fun prizes will be awarded
1:00-3:00 p.m. – Recreational Activities
• Proceeds from the zip line, bungee tramp, rock wall, pony rides, and mini ATV’s during this time will go
toward the cause.
4:00 p.m. – Zion Ponderosa Staff Activity
• We will be sending our General Manager down the zip line for the first time while the staff and any
guests who want to participate shoot water balloons at him.
7:00 -10:00 p.m. – Muddyboot Band
• Grab your cowboy hat and come join the Muddyboot Band for a night of country music. Admission is $4.00 per adult and $2.00 per children 12 and younger. Muddy Boot Band info…