• 1700 square feet• 3 Bedroom 3 Bath• Sleeps 10
- Large Granite and Stainless Kitchen with
High End appliances
- 50" 1080P Plasma HD TV with
- Hot Tub
- 3 Separate Bedrooms with attached bathrooms
- 2 Master Suites; (1) King, (1) Queen
- 32" 1080P HD LCD TVs in Master Suites
- Blue-Ray DVD Player
- 2 Twin over Full Genuine Log Bunk Beds
- Genuine Log Beds in Master Suites
- Telephone w/ free Domestic Long Distance
- Central Heat and Air-Conditioning
- Full-size Washer/Dryer
- Large Wrap-around deck
- Gas Barbecue
- Wifi / High Speed Internet
- High-End Natuzzi leather furniture
For those looking for vacation homes for rent in Zion Utah
, be sure to take a look at The Buffalo Ridge vacation home. Along with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains, this scenic mountain home is situated to give you an unobstructed view of sunrise through 2 story tall picture windows in the main room. Step outside onto the oversized deck and listen to the silence. From your deck, you will often see deer and other wild life passing within a few feet of the house. Take in the scents of sage carried by the breezes of this southern Utah high desert location. When the sun goes down, gather on the deck in this vacation home for rent in Zion, Utah
for a view of the night sky few have ever seen. Enjoy the upscale furnishings in a western motif that includes genuine log beds in every room, Native Indian Artifacts, high-end leather furniture, animal hides on the floor, and artwork supporting the theme name of the house, "Buffalo Ridge".
Preparing meals will be a family affair with your fully equipped kitchen featuring high-end stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and "Great Room" arrangement. Entertainment will be provided by a 50" High-Definition Plasma TV and Blue-Ray DVD Player. View your daily pictures full screen (!) on this TV via its USB and Memory Card Slots.
Your vacation home for rent in Zion, Utah is located a short 600 yard walk from Zion Ponderosa's extensive pool facilities. And 1/2 mile from the boundary of Zion National Park. A vacation at Buffalo Ridge is an experience you and your family will not soon forget. It is a vacation where you will truly be able to "get away from it all".