Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there an entrance fee for Zion National Park?
Ans. Zion National Park charges a $25.00 fee per car to access the
park. This is good for one week. You also have the option of purchasing
an annual pass for $80.00 that is good for all national parks and
- Do you have cell phone service? Ans. No, cell
phones do not work at Zion Ponderosa, however we do sell phone cards
and have pay phones available.
- Are there weight restrictions on any activities?
Ans. We have a 250 lb. weight limit on our zip line, climbing, rappelling,
and horse rides for your safety.
- Do you have a business center? Ans. Yes. Copy,
Fax and Internet are available. Surcharges will apply.
- What time zone are you located in? Ans. We are
located in the Mountain Standard Time Zone.
- Do you allow pets? Ans. Sorry No Pets.
- What if I arrive late? Ans. If you or anyone in your party finds that your arrival time will be later than the closing time of our check-in desk, please be aware that there will be a late check-in packet available for you. Please call the Resort if you will be arriving later than 9:00pm."
Here are some ideas of what to pack for your trip to Zion
- Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Walking/Hiking Shoes
- Water Shoes
- Swim Suit
- Long Pants (better for the horse & ATV rides)
- Water Hydration Pack
Dining / Restaurant
Gus & Rosey's and our Narrow's Cafe will provide excellent dining options from March to November. Summer-time enjoy the poolside grill and on select evening try our Dutch Oven Dinners with our wagon ride experience. We also offer catering, in-room chef, and grocery purchases for your vacation home. Learn more here!
Off Peak Season
Sept. 16 - May 14
Off peak rates are a great deal and a good time to come. Your price
for an all inclusive packages is 10% off our regular peak season rates.
You can also enjoy a lodging only package here in our off peak season,
or during our winter season. Call for rates on your specific dates.
Zion Ponderosa Policies
- The appropriate tax rate for Lodging, Meals, and Recreation will
be added to all reservations.
- A 50% down payment is required, at time of booking, for reservations
in current year. Balance will be due/charged 30 days prior to arrival.
Reservations for following year require a 10% down payment with
an 40% due in January of year of arrival with final payment due/charged
30 days prior to arrival.
- Reservations made within 45 days prior to arrival require payment
in full at the time of booking.
here to make a reservation
- We gladly accept American Express, Master Card, Discover Card
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival are fully
refundable less a 10% administrative fee per cabin.
- Cancellations made within 30 days prior to arrival and more than
48 hours prior too arrival are 50% refundable.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable.
- For your safety all activities are weather dependent and subject
- Due to State Law guided ATV tours are for guests ages 16 and older.
Mini-ATVs are available for guests ages 8 - 15 years old.
- Gratuity is accepted and appreciated.