Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there an entrance fee for Zion National Park? Ans. Zion National Park charges a $25.00 fee per car to access the park. This is good for one week. You also have the option of purchasing an annual pass for $80.00 that is good for all national parks and monuments.
- Do you have cell phone service? Some cell phones do receive service. There is a cone in the Main Lodge and the Recreation Barn that filters in service.
- Are there weight restrictions on any activities? Ans. We have a 250 lb. weight limit on our zip line, climbing, rappelling, and horse rides for your safety.
- Do you have a business center? Ans. Yes. Copy, Fax and Internet are available. Surcharges will apply.
- What time zone are you located in? Ans. We are located in the Mountain Standard Time Zone.
- Do you allow pets? Ans. Sorry No Pets.
- What about late arrivals? Ans.
"Late Arrivals: If you or anyone in your party finds that your arrival time will be later than the closing time of our check-in desk, please be aware that there will be a late check-in packet available for you. Please call the Resort if you will be arriving later than 9:00pm."
Waiver and Release Form
What to Pack
Here are some ideas of what to pack for your trip to Zion Ponderosa:
- Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Walking/Hiking Shoes
- Water Shoes
- Swim Suit
- Long Pants (better for the horse & ATV rides)
- Water Hydration Pack
Food and Meals
Serving portions are categorized as adult 12 + years of age and child 3 to 11 years of age. Our kitchen staff serves hardy ranch style meals and beverages cafeteria style, sure to satisfy every hungry wrangler.
Off Peak Season
Sept. 16 - May 14
Off peak rates are a great deal and a good time to come. Your price for an all inclusive packages is 10% off our regular peak season rates. You can also enjoy a lodging only package here in our off peak season, or during our winter season. Call for rates on your specific dates.
Zion Ponderosa Policies
- The appropriate tax rate for Lodging, Meals, and Recreation will be added to all reservations.
- A 50% down payment is required, at time of booking, for reservations in current year. Balance will be due/charged 30 days prior to arrival. Reservations for following year require a 10% down payment with an 40% due in January of year of arrival with final payment due/charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- Reservations made within 45 days prior to arrival require payment in full at the time of booking.
Click here to make a reservation
- We gladly accept American Express, Master Card, Discover Card and Visa.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival are fully refundable less a 10% administrative fee per cabin.
- Cancellations made within 30 days prior to arrival and more than 48 hours prior too arrival are 50% refundable.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable.
- For your safety all activities are weather dependent and subject to cancellation.
- Due to State Law guided ATV tours are for guests ages 16 and older. Mini-ATVs are available for guests ages 8 - 15 years old.
- Gratuity is accepted and appreciated.