It's always best when someone else tells you what they think of their experience at Zion Ponderosa. Here's some guest comments:
I just wanted to thank you for another great vacation. We have stayed at your resort for the last 3 summers. We love it! The location is terrific, the amenities perfect and the staff are terrific!
Thank you and may you continue to prosper!
Sincerely, Kari (June 2013)
- "We have been very pleased with our stay. The staff has been very welcoming and friendly. The food was excellent. Your website sold us and deservedly so. Thank you." - The Miller's--Woodside, NY
- "We have been coming here for 5 years. it is always a great time. All our experiences in the dining hall were positive." - The Jackson's--Temecula, CA
- "I would like to let you know how thoughtful, friendly and kind your employees have been to us." - Mike & Mariah, NV
- "The Blue Belly Grill is fantastic. Our compliments to the chef and staff." - Taylor, MI
- "I love how we had the option to relax and enjoy the scenery, or really get adventurous. It was all up to us. Zion was next door and Bryce Canyon was just a short drive." - Mark & Denise, UT
- "Zip line was really cool!" - Ali, UT
- "Every employee was so friendly and accommodated our needs perfectly." - Mike & Mariah, NV
- "We really enjoyed the stay. The cabins were really wonderful and roomy." - Mathew, UT
- "The stay was fun and enjoyable. The pool was 'A' rate." - Richards, UT
- "We enjoyed all the recreation staff! It was really great." - Deb, CA
- "We enjoyed our stay. Recreational activities were great..." - Angie, NC
- "Canyoneering guides did a good job of talking me over the edge."
- "The food was so good and we had so many choices. The whole dining atmosphere was so casual and comfortable." - Becky & Todd, UT
- "The accommodations were perfect and met our every need. But the real surprise of our stay was the warm and thoughtful approach of the staff." - Gaye, NV
- "The staff and counselors were very accommodating and provided interesting facts about the region and the ranch." - Bob, CT
Please check back to this page for more testimonials coming soon.