Zion National Park Campground
Zion National Park Camping
Rates/Availability: Base price of $30.00 for the first two people. Rates vary based on season. Use Reservation Search Tool or Book Now button to view rates and availability.
$12.00 per each addl. person (per night)
Feel like roughin’ it in a tent under the beautiful southern Utah stars? We have tent sites available. Unzip your tent in the morning to the smell of a big country breakfast at our on-property restaurant? “Rough it” in style at Zion Ponderosa. We also offer these other options – Glamping (tent), Glamping (Conestoga Wagon), or Western Wagons.
All camp sites include:
• Access to our open use activities
• Coin-op laundry (washer/dryer)
• Hot showers in the shower house
• Picnic table / grill
• Pets are allowed in camping areas
• Wireless internet
• MINIMUM TWO NIGHT STAY REQUIRED on all lodging types during peak season, holidays, and Friday stays. Call for one night exceptions and availability – 1- 800-293-5444.
• Prices do not include tax. Prices are subject to change