We want to make your check-in process as smooth as possible, and we need your help. Each participant is required to sign a liability form.
We’ve taken as much of the work out as possible by putting the ‘hard part’ online. All you need to do is log in to the site, enter your information, and voilá! You’re finished. When you arrive on-site the only thing you’ll need to do is check in with your group leader. That’s it!
Here are some tips:
• Click on this link or on the button below, to sign complete the Activity E-Waiver Registration.
This page contains important information for your group, so be sure to pass it along to any group members.
• If you are the group leader, you should already be in the database. Just enter your first name, last name, and date of birth. Then follow the steps.
• If you are not the group leader you may not be in our system, in which case you will be required to fill in your contact information. BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS; WE WILL EMAIL YOU A COPY OF YOUR COMPLETED WAIVER.
• Please check and acknowledge that you are about to use a digital signature.
• On the next page, select the activities you are participating in. (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! IF YOU ARE NOT SURE, SELECT ONE AND MOVE FORWARD. WE CAN REASSIGN YOU LATER WHEN YOU ARRIVE.
• Read and sign your digital waiver (APPLY your signature at the bottom of the page, then click SAVE).
• You will receive an email confirmation with an attached PDF copy of your signed waiver. Your privacy is very important to us! The PDF copy will be password locked. Psst…between us it’s your customer number, which is located in the name of the attachment. Just look for a 2-digit number between two underscores. Enter it and you’re in!
• That’s it. You’re finished!
Go enjoy life and pack for your trip. After all, you’re coming to Zion. Get the work done now and make way for the fun!
See you in Zion,
Your ZPR Reservation Specialist
p.s. If you have any trouble, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to call you back and help you get through the process.