- Combine the experience of camping with a little glamor and you’ve got Glamping. Our location on the upper East side of Utah’s Zion National Park is the perfect place to base for your outdoor experiences.
Enjoy stepping outside your glamping tent and gazing up at the beautiful southern Utah stars? Wake in the morning and enjoy a great country breakfast at our on-property restaurant? “Rough it” in style.
Note: Glamping opportunities open in the March of each year. Please note that our elevation is 6,500 feet and overnight temperatures can be quite cool early spring and late fall. Please plan accordingly.
Rates/Availability: There is a base price for the first two people. Rates vary based on season. Use Reservation Search Tool or Book Now button to view rates and availability.
$12.00 per each addl. person (per night)
* Breakfast Included (not included during major events such as Ragnar, or during months of Jan/Feb.).
All glamping sites include:
• Access to our open use activities
• Coin-op laundry (washer/dryer)
• Hot showers in the shower house
• Picnic table / grill
• Pets are not allowed in glamping areas
• Wireless internet
• Electricity inside each glamping tent
MINIMUM TWO NIGHT STAY REQUIRED on all lodging types during peak season, holidays, and Friday stays. Call for one night exceptions and availability – 800-293-5444.
Prices do not include tax. Prices are subject to change