Near Zion National Park
- Combine the experience of camping in Zion with a little glamor and you've got Zion Glamping. Our location on the upper East side of Utah's Zion National Park is the perfect place for your luxurious Zion glamping and outdoor experiences.
Enjoy stepping outside your glamping tent and gazing up at the beautiful southern Utah stars, then wake in the morning and enjoy a great country breakfast at our on-property restaurant. There’s no better place for glamping in Utah than Zion Ponderosa. "Rough it" in style at our stunning glamping resort in Zion National Park.
Note: National Park Glamping opportunities with Zion Ponderosa open in March of each year. Please note that our elevation is 6,500 feet and overnight Utah temperatures can be quite cool in the early spring and late fall. Please plan accordingly.
Zion National Park Glamping Rates/Availability:
There is a base price for glamping in Zion for the first two people, plus $12.00 per additional person, per night.
Zion glamping rates vary based on season. Use the Reservation Search Tool or Book Now button to view current glamping in Utah rates and availability.
*Breakfast Included (not included during major events such as Ragnar, or during months of Jan/Feb.).
All Zion National Park Glamping Sites Include:
• Access to Zion Ponderosa’s open-use activities
• Coin-op laundry (washer/dryer)
• Hot showers in the shower house
• Picnic table / grill
• Pets are not allowed in glamping areas
• Wireless internet
• Equipped with heaters
• Electricity inside each glamping tent
MINIMUM TWO NIGHT STAY REQUIRED on all lodging types during peak season, holidays, and Friday stays. Call for one night exceptions and availability - 800-293-5444.
Prices do not include tax. Prices are subject to change.
Book a Glamping Site Near Zion National Park Today
Other Zion Ponderosa Lodging Options include:
If you have any questions about our Glamping Zion National Park sites or any of our other lodging options, contact us today.