Glamping opportunities end in November and re-open in the Spring of each year. Please note that our elevation is 6,500 feet and overnight temperatures can be quite cool during late fall and early spring. Please plan accordingly.
Combine the experience of camping with a little glamor and you’ve got Glamping.
Enjoy stepping outside your glamping tent and gazing up at the beautiful southern Utah stars? Wake in the morning to the smell of a great country breakfast at our on-property restaurant? “Rough it” in style, at Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort.
Rates/Availability: There is a base price for the first two people. Rates vary based on season. Use Reservation Search Tool or Book Now button to view rates and availability.
$12.00 per each addl. person (per night)
* Breakfast Included (not included during major events such as Ragnar, or during months of Jan/Feb.).
All glamping sites include:
• Access to our open use activities
• Coin-op laundry (washer/dryer)
• Hot showers in the shower house
• Picnic table / grill
• Pets are not allowed in glamping areas
• Wireless internet
• Electricity inside each glamping tent
MINIMUM TWO NIGHT STAY REQUIRED on all lodging types during peak season, holidays, and Friday stays. Call for one night exceptions and availability – 800-293-5444.
Prices do not include tax. Prices are subject to change