Frequently Asked Questions
Is there an entrance fee for Zion National Park? Zion National Park charges a $30.00 fee per car to access the park. This is good for one week. You also have the option of purchasing an annual pass for $80.00 that is good for all national parks and monuments.
Do you have cell phone service? Yes.
Are there weight restrictions on any activities? We have a 250 lb. weight limit on our zip line, climbing, rappelling, and horse rides for your safety.
Do you have a business center? Yes. Copy, Fax and Internet are available. Surcharges will apply.
What time zone are you located in? Mountain Standard Time Zone.
Do you allow pets? Sorry No Pets.
What about late arrivals? “Late Arrivals: If you or anyone in your party finds that your arrival time will be later than the closing time of our check-in desk, please be aware that there will be a late check-in packet available for you. Please call the Resort if you will be arriving later than 9:00pm.”
What To Pack / Prepare / Policies
Here are some ideas of what to pack for your trip to Zion Ponderosa:
• Jacket or Sweatshirt
• Walking/Hiking Shoes
• Water Shoes
• Swim Suit
• Long Pants (better for the horse & ATV rides)
• Water Hydration Pac
Food and Meals
Serving portions are categorized as adult 12 + years of age and child 3 to 11 years of age. Our kitchen staff serves hardy ranch style meals and beverages cafeteria style, sure to satisfy every hungry wrangler.
Off Peak Season
Off peak rates are a great deal and a good time to come. Call for rates on your specific dates.
Zion Ponderosa Policies
• The appropriate tax rate for Lodging, Meals, and Recreation will be added to all reservations.
• A 50% down payment is required, at time of booking, for reservations in current year. Balance will be due/charged 30 days prior to arrival.
• Reservations for following year require a 10% down payment with an 40% due in January of year of arrival with final payment due/charged 30 days prior to arrival.
• Reservations made within 45 days prior to arrival require payment in full at the time of booking.
• We gladly accept American Express, Master Card, Discover Card and Visa.
• Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival are fully refundable less a 10% administrative fee per cabin.
• Cancellations made within 30 days prior to arrival and more than 48 hours prior too arrival are 50% refundable.
• Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to arrival are non-refundable.
• For your safety all activities are weather dependent and subject to cancellation.
• Due to State Law guided ATV tours are for guests ages 16 and older. Mini-ATVs are available for guests ages 8 – 15 years old.
• Gratuity is accepted and appreciated.